美食圖

美食圖

2013年10月29日

Pampas Reserve @ Suasana Bukit Ceylon, Kuala Lumpur

Today is a special day for me, because it is my birthday! I have a happy dining experience at Pampas Reserve. Before I arrived the restaurant, my friend already did a online reservation at Pampas Reserve for me. Why do we choose Pampas Reserve? Because I like to eat beef steak, Pampas Reserve is famous for their beef steak. It is also the best steak that I have tried so far! It is really yummy~~


Pampas Reserve is one of the top 5 restaurant at Tripadvisor. Pampas Reserve is a high-class Argentinian Steakhouse at Suasana Bukit Ceylon. The atmosphere is very good. I feel easy and comfortable when I dine in. Their waitresses are polite and kindly.

                                                      Cozy environment with light music

                                                             AcquaPanna H2O (RM13)

We are very hungry, so we order an appetizer - US Scallops, two main dishes - Bone in Rib Eye & Tenderloin. Of course we also order the Red Wine under so romantic atmosphere. 

                                                                 One-bite appetizer

First, it comes with one-bite appetizer for free! There are some minced tomato topped on the crispy cookies. 

                                                     Trapiche Malbee Red Wine (RM155)
This red wine is recommended by their manager. He said Trapiche Malbee is match with the steak which we order. Trapiche Malbee is from Argentina. It doesn't stringent or sour. It smell fragrance and tastes smooth - A high quality red wine.

                                                                           Red Wine

                                                                  US Scallops (RM32)


US Scallops - Lightly sauteed fleshy scallop with garlic & fresh red chili, served with salad and honeymustard dressing. There are four big scallops on the plate. The scallop is fresh and tender, full of garlic fragrance, and not spicy (I don't like spicy food personally.). The green honeymustard sauce is sweet and fantastic. It's so tasty to dip some honeymustard on the scallop.

                                                      Grilled Beef Tenderloin 250g (RM58)


Wow! I'm so  happy that my steak is coming! I order the medium well Grilled Beef Tenderloin. It takes more time than medium steak. It served with grilled string bean, mashed potatoes and garlic aioli sauce. The portion is enough for me. I also order the appetizer, so I can't finish this steak at last.^_^

The steak is tender without fat meat, full of mild charcoal flavor. I love their steak! It tastes great for the beef, especially dip with the garlic aioli sauce, so nice! I need to say, their mashed potatoes is awesome tasty! The best mashed potatoes that I have tried. It smells fragrant with butter flavor. A nice dish~~~

                                                  Grilled Bone in Beef Rib Eye 450g (RM88)


Look! What a beautiful steak~~I order it for medium well. It served with baked potato, sauteed vegetable and garlic aioli sauce. It smells good for the beef. When I bite it, I can feel the strong charcoal fragrance from the surface. The texture is tender and juicy. It is awesome fantastic! I highly recommend this dish - must try it!

                                                               Creme Brulee (RM16)              
At the last, the manager give us a free dessert to celebrate my birthday. Look the photo also comes with a candle. This dessert called Creme Brulee. Lots of cream whipped together and baked for few minutes, served with caramelised brown sugar topping. Wow~~sweet dessert melt my heart. I really appreciate my friend, Pampas Reserve's manager, and their waitresses. Without their help, I can't have a wonderful dinner on my birthday.

This is my first time to visit Pampas Reserve. Their steak is really tasty with reasonable price. In fact, their price is cheaper than the same level steakhouse. If you also like beef steak, I will recommend Pampas Reserve. I think I will come back soon to eat their steak.

Pampas Reserve @ Suasana Bukit Ceylon, Kuala Lumpur (Pork Free)
Address: G01, Suasana Bukit Ceylon, 2, Persiaran Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Website: www.pampas.com.my
Reservation: Online Reservation by TABLEAPP.com 

4 則留言:

  1. Looks lovely - especially those magnificent steaks.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Hi The Yum List, thank you. ^=^ If you like beef, you can try their steak, it is really nice and the price is friendly.

      刪除
  2. 好像很不错的感觉.
    好吃吗???

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Hi Ai Wei, 還不錯, 如果你比較喜歡有炭烤味的牛排, 建議你點這個 Grilled Bone in Beef Rib Eye, 不過份量對我來說有點太多, 可以跟朋友分著吃XD By the way, 他們的馬鈴薯泥真的很好吃, 搭著牛排吃還不錯^^

      刪除