美食圖

美食圖

2013年8月19日

Sweet Hut @ Kuchai Lama

This is my first time to visit the Sweet Hut. The Kuchai Lama branch is easily to find. From the outside view, you can see the beautiful & glaring signboard. The environment is very cozy and clean. Their service is also OK!


    Coconut Pudding with Caramel Pudding

This dessert is nice! Coconut pudding is soft and caramel pudding is strong taste with caramel. This dessert also add some milk inside so that the taste is better.

Fresh Mango Sago Pamelo Soup with Mango Ice Cream and Coconut Pudding
This one is awesome! The mango is fresh and sweet. The black jelly is really soft and melt in my mouth instantly. I like it so much!


Baked Marquis Chocolate Pudding with Cookies Ice Cream
The Chocolate Pudding is hot, soft and not sweet. The ice cream is too sweet for me. But if you mix the chocolate pudding and ice cream, the taste is not bad and not too sweet.




Cozy Environment

I redeem this taste voucher from http://joinme.com.my. Thanks Sweet Hut and Joinme to let me try the dessert. Their dessert is really delicious! I will come here again to try another dessert. If you try it, you will love it.

Sweet Hut @ Kuchai Lama
Address : 19-G, Kuchai Dynasty Central, Jalan Kuchai Lama, 58200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-7971 4701
Website : http://www.sweethuts.com

沒有留言:

張貼留言